Beta 4-stroke

kinell

Dabster,you are allways on the 4t posts???

i think you really want one???

are you just like r2???

a secret 4t lover who is frightened to COME OUT???

just take the step and admit you secret desiere???

GO 4T you know it makes sense????

I can see the benefits of a 4t but for me there are lots more reasons why the GG 250 :wacko: is the bike for me at the mo.

Never say never :blink: but would that extra

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dabster,you are allways on the 4t posts???

i think you really want one???

are you just like r2???

a secret 4t lover who is frightened to COME OUT???

just take the step and admit you secret desiere???

GO 4T you know it makes sense????

I can see the benefits of a 4t but for me there are lots more reasons why the GG 250 :wacko: is the bike for me at the mo.

Never say never :blink: but would that extra

I know the initial price is important !

but the really important things are resale price and reliability/build quality.

cost of ownership,

lots of bikes are cheap to buy but absolutly worthless after a year,beta have a good rep for quality,so as long as the reliability is there the bike should still have a low cost of ownership.

Just look at harley davidsons,my fat boy has had the same secondhand value for about three years,so it costs in efect nothing to own.(thats what i tell the missus anyway)

hey guys

Since when have beta been known for quallity ? ive had 2 rev 3's 02 and 03and ive ridden the new beta's the past month or so and there still lacking in some well machined parts way too much cast aluminium i cant count the times that foot peg mounts rear brake leavers and gear change leavers have just sheered off and by now i would have thought that the tank would be made removable and that muffler made smaller and tucked away in the frame.

I think just because so many people have them dosnt mean that there a quallity bike ie every second person has a ford but they are far from well made.

my SY250f has more billet parts than you can poke a stick at all bolts have fibre washers and are allen head cap screws everything came greased and not over tightened didnt have to change out my footpegs unlike the scabby beta ones, takes 5 bolts to remove all tank and rear gaurd plastics the fuel tank airbox muffler carby and is easy to work on ..

sorry boys

yeh i understand its a shame so many people buy beta's they have the market sales i dont see why they cant do some r&d and upgrade some parts even change the frame if they cant afford to change the motor after 6 years to make the bike more user friendly, maybe they just dont want to allocate profit back into the bike since sales are still strong.. shame