Beta 4-stroke

kinell

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... it was only a quick play. As you can see i hadn't even taken my crash hat with me as i figured there would only be time to take a few pictures of Steve playing.

But you took the boots and riding clothes :wacko:

It must grip well, he could get any more stiffer legged and further forward than that :D

If that photo is anything like Heath's previous erm, tweaks it will have been rotated 10 or 20 degrees clockwise and cropped to square it up again :wacko: I bet my granny could get up that bank in her disability scooter with a flat battery :lol:

Edited by Kinell

So the big question is being an avid 2T fan and all that Heath, would you buy one?

He'll be busy thinking about all the abuse he'll get if he says yes!! :lol: (sounds gorgeous :wacko: , had to play the vid again at 5:30 this morning when I got up for work....very sad)

r2 will get one.

he loves the attention.

up to now it was trendy to be old fationed with those retro trialers(post 65,lets call them)

now we have more intrest in the modern bikes(post 05,for arguments sake)or fourstrokes as they are officially known,he will follow the natural progretion.

go on heath you know you want to

will they be starting a pre 05 champs soon for all the old bikes?