Uem Youth 125 Cup

no1

SDC Posted Yesterday, 09:45 AM

It's at Plan-de-la-Tour, in Provence - the South East corner. A beautiful area with tons of scope for natural sections.

If you got this info off UEM website it has'nt been updated yet & still has this years dates / venues on.

I doubt if they would get another round cos I heard the club was fined for not running the trial properly this year,i.e. bad facilities etc (and they were bad, no showers, toilets, not enough hook up points etc etc).

Hope its not there, don't really want to go to the same place two years on the bounce.

Must say though, the trial itself was'nt bad at all

Good to see another round in Norway, Hobol (just south of Oslo). If the trials as good as the last one we went to in 05, its well worth the long long trip. Its also good because its one of the few events where we have less distance to travel than the Spaniards!!! :(:D

• 1 month later...

Aup adsy got it off front page of uem-online.org web site

open up one of the latest releases and bingo updated calender

looks like you will be having a couple of weeks hols in spain :chairfall:

av a goodun and all mate

"Adsy" We hold you responsible for the change of venue because one of them Spaniards rembered reading this:-

Good to see another round in Norway, Hobol (just south of Oslo). If the trials as good as the last one we went to in 05, its well worth the long long trip. Its also good because its one of the few events where we have less distance to travel than the Spaniards!!!

Merry Christmas Team :chairfall: