Usa-tdn Dvd Fundraiser

no jive

TEXAS is in the lead. One more sale to TEXAS. That is 3 mail orders to TEXAS. TEXAS is kickin some a$$. Thank You TEXAS Forth Worth.

Now everyone else, dont come crying to me when these DVDs are on E-Bay for thousands of dollars and you didnt buy one. :bouncy:

Now Doc in my opinion Lane should support TDN no matter what class they ride. I have no say in the matter but my money is going to the A class. A young gun team, hungry and ready to ride. Possibly a couple of new Pro riders this year. I think will be an exciting National Season.

So thank you everyone and hope everyone has a great Christmas and Happy New Year. :chairfall:

TDN-USA

PO Box 913

Boulder Creek

CA 95006 $25.00

Also Doc is that another clue you are leaving :moon:

Edited by No Jive

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TEXAS is in the lead. One more sale to TEXAS. That is 3 mail orders to TEXAS. TEXAS is kickin some a$$. Thank You TEXAS Forth Worth.

No matter what sport I am in we're always up against Texas. We need a little recount, I bought one and Doc bought two so that makes three for Ca., where's the high ranked NATC official from? I think Lane better hurry or there will bo none left :chairfall:

I'm not buying one until I can be gareteed that whoever was the sandbagger keeping Team USA in the B group is out of the picture. I'm looking for some German and Cech hide in 07, not another cherry pick down in the B group. :chairfall:

Say, are those riders in that DVD wearing pink or purple :bouncy: outfits? You know the ones so popular in the 80s

Not to change the subject, but did you see the video of Will Ibsen on the Scorpa? It is on the RYP site!

Will is looking better all the time and it looks like he is riding PRO this year on the new bike! Talk about a upcoming TDN contender! :thumbup:

Unload a little of that jack, Mich!

Edited by copemech

True to his word, Doc sent his $50.00. Thanks Doc the TDN Team really appreciates it. Doc didnt leave a clue to who he is. Doc did say to send a copy to send to someone who cant afford a DVD. So the first person to e-mail me at clivebelvoir@yahoo.com and let me know why they cant afford one, I will send them a copy, unless your name is Lane.

Now this is coming from a unreliable reliable source. The TDN will be riding the A line. And just like me they think the Team is going to be stronger for 2007.

Im assuming that California will get credit for these two sales so CA is ahead by one. That should make sirhc happy.

And yes Wil does look good on the video. Cant wait for the new season. Wil I loved the video but wanted to hear the bike.

Keep the sales coming we are starting to gain some momentum.

Edited by No Jive

• 2 weeks later...

post-1495-1168135720.jpg

We had 3 more sales. All 3 of the Gas Gas Girls bought a copy. I had to personally go to their homes and show them how to work the DVD player. It wasnt an easy job but I am willing to the extra mile for the TDN team. This job was tougher than I thought. All 3 girls thought Hernia Tryharder was the cutiest and want to meet him.

They were surprised that I had not sold more copies and ordered everyone to buy a copy. So send in your money and support the TDN.

Edited by No Jive