Isle Of Man Green Lane Vote!

hrc1

My family came from Isle of Mann. Although i have never been there, it makes me mad to think that another legitimate recreation is under attack.

39% Yes - bikes should be banned, even if this does mean penalising responsible users, before irreparable damage is done.

61% No - the vast majority keep within the Green Lane User Group guidelines and it is wrong to to penalise them for the actions of an irresponsible minority.

Can some one explain what a green lane is?

Irreparable damage? are you serious? Ever been to an open cut mine? Ever been to a Major City?Irreparable Damage is not a sustainable argument!

cummon they try to stop people going aout on there bikes thats just another set of people left on the street hanging around Asboing it grrr.... things like this get me so fustrated they mone about brition being obese but it is only fat becasue stupid people like that man kids and adults from having fun yet another way britian is making its self fatter,more lazeyer and adding more people to drinking and cosing hasel hanging about on the streets

Anyone who hasn't voted, please do.

A green lane is what we call the track. Basically they are third class public roads and therefore are a right of way. However if the ramblers have their way we will begin to have major difficulty staging the Two Day and other events from this year onwards.

And a small other point, if you are planning a weekend with your mates trainl riding on the Island, please book it for another time and let the furore die down.

As you all know, the mindless few are ruining it for everyone else, and go help us if the ban does happen.

Please support and take a few seconds to vote :wacko:

P.s. The answer is no!

Please support and take a few seconds to vote :wacko:

P.s. The answer is no!

LOL :) Yeah - for God's sake if you're going to vote, hit the right button - NO.

I've put this on a couple of other forums - enduro etc. Come on - lets get it circulated and give them something to think about.