Which Goggles?

dab-man

Rather than the usual which boots I thought I would ask which goggles?

I ride a few national trials a year on the road and also the odd long distance trial and have been using a cheap pair of goggles & the elastic is crap just wondered if any one had found and make,style better than any others. Also any advantage from having a face mask built in.

:lol:

Edited by Dab-man

I don't know abou the rest of you but I don't see any benefit from one pair to the other, as I'd only wear them moving between sections. i would never wear them in a section as I find them distracting and mess up my peripheral vision

I have a pair of oakley 'O' Frames I borrowed and 'forgot' to give back...

They do the job I suppose....

What does Fujigas wear goggle wise, because he seems to have a face mask that clips on to his helmet and covers his entire face like a fighter pilots mask and goggles. Could be worth a try if u could find some where that stocks them. I think they are oakleys too.

Cheers from Olly

I wear glasses and used to have horrendous misting problems when I did trailriding and enduros, especially when it rained. I bought a pair of cheap safety glasses from B&Q and with a little bit of modification (heated the arms and bent them inwards so that they fit in my helmet), they worked brilliantly. Didn't eliminate the misting completely but definitely a big step forwards.