Beta Rev 4t In Action

feetup

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now all they have to do is quiet their 2 stroke!

i wanna see the 400cc Rev-4 pumping iron and ripping arms out of sockets - especially mr kinell 'i've got a big wodge of cash' :moon:

*Don't be a d1ck!

*Disclaimer

No offence spud but you're talking B*****ks, I'll be selling my Rev-3 to help fund the new bike. And to all the whinging *******s on here who keep banging on about the clique and offensive/attacking posts - "**** off!"

:guinness:

Now all they have to do is quiet their 2 stroke!

i wanna see the 400cc Rev-4 pumping iron and ripping arms out of sockets - especially mr kinell 'i've got a big wodge of cash' :wall:

*Don't be a d1ck!

*Disclaimer

No offence spud but you're talking B*****ks, I'll be selling my Rev-3 to help fund the new bike. And to all the whinging *******s on here who keep banging on about the clique and offensive/attacking posts - "**** off!"

:guinness:

It is just plain jealousy kinell, you could be the first human to have one in the UK......good luck :moon:

Right, caught up now and seen the vid- thanks for the link.

Well it's undeniably quieter and I am feeling a little bit of regret at having bought a "Fell off the back of an Appey" 2005 4RT, thus breaking my Beta allegiance, as it looks way nimbler than the sherman 4RT- especially as a lot of the trials I ride involve narrow becks...those Honda parts aint cheap.

I note that the 4 strokes seem to bring out the feline annalogies- motors "purr" or "growl" ... loved the irony bit about "ripping arms out"- maybe a bit tiger-on-acid-like?. But to continue the theme, I think it's right that many people may prefer "a soft pussy licking their face", or something like that :guinness: Let's say no more about the combined weight of the 4RT+Laia Sanz "bearing down" on those poor buggers laid in a line in another thread on this forum....

• 2 weeks later...