Competition Frame C15 B40

hewson

:xmas: hi there this is my first post, fairly new to this site, finding it very interesting, anyway just bought a competition ex mod c15 b40 frame with a year date 1965 to replace my road framed altered c15 1961 frame ,with a c15t engine fitted trials bike .it as cub or late bantam hubs fitted, having trouble with rear wheel seems like spindle needs more length maybe inch each side .do any body do a different size spindle . think ive sorted front end just need to use b25 bearing races with my original front end?any info would be helpfull cheers

Use a wdB40/B25 spindle should work fine, but you may be dissapointed in the frame, the earlier frame was a much better trials frame, narrower and lighter, the differences between the <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central. Please delete this post> frames in 61 were pretty minor and stuff that would have been changed by now anyway like footrest position.