Frost Bite

jack_h

im on the novice (blue) route. Its my first proper trial so look out for a beta 125 with MBC on the air filter cover

Good Luck then Jack.

I am on a Beta as well. A Union Jack on the back of my crash helmet. Come and say hello if you see me.

Cambridge

The best way to come would be via past bedford on what I think is the A421. It crosses Junction 13 of the M1 anyway.

This may get a bit complicated but here we go.

Cross junction 13 of M1, Once you have crossed the motorway there is a roundabout that you want to go straight over, heading towards woburn. You will go past an old petrol station/haulage yard. Then 1/2 a mile further down you want to take a left signposted towards Woburn and Husborne Crawley. Follow this road to the end and you will come to a T junction with a pub on your left. You need to turn right here towards Woburn. Stay on this road until you come to another T junction which is woburn high street. Go left and then take your 1st right (about 1/4 mile), probably signposted Heath & Reach or Leighton Buzzard. Stay on this road until you reach a roundabout (the road twists and turns for about a 2/3 miles). The rondabout is on the main A5 road and you want to turn right torwards Milton Keynes. The road will turn into dual carriageway and then almost immediately there is an exit (the first one you will come to) for Little Brickhill, and Great Brickhill. Take this and you will come to a T junction. Go right then straight over the next roundabout and there should be a pub on your left. Immediately after the pub is a left hand turn. Take this the road will turn into a single track country lane and the trial is further up there on your left.

Hope this helps.

got the same problem blocky

anyone got directions from bedford

Those directions will work for you to then.