Frost Bite

jack_h

Directions are complicated follow these.

J 13 over roundabout head towards woburn sands, stay on this road 3 miles till the t junction and double mini r'abouts. Head for bow brickhill and Bletchley, sort of straight on, turn in front of swan PH any way.stay on this road 3 miles mini r'about tl. big r'about on A5 turn l up hill first exit up and across A5 SP Great Brickhill, pick up castrols there.

:wall::biggrinsanta: not sure if i'll be there - me dad wont set up the bike or drive me there if we have heavy rain/gales like forcasted :D:D

Lazy sod............set the bike up yerself and get your mum to take you

i dont no where all the stuff is - trailer - trailer wheels - bike straps + i dont know how to attatch the bike to the trailer :bouncy: i make dinner + get all the gear and lunch ready

It was great fun :wall: A total mud bath. I dunno how many people were there but must have been over 100. Nevertheless it was really well organised and there was very little waiting at the sections. I don't think I did very well but it was truely amazing watching Wiggy having a Sunday outing. By god that boy can ride!! Lots of old tricked up pre65's too.

Would I go again?... ummm... Probably not unless it was a bit dryer. Yeah I know but I am an old fart :bouncy: