Boulders In The Backyard

ghankerson

When we had our garden landscaped about 4 years ago my mum wanted a nice relatively small stream/crocery and then we had 10 tonds of rock and boulders delivered and dumped on our drive! So I have a quite a large waterfall in my back but my parents wont let me ride it! Although when i wash my bike I do get to ride it up the little wall and then up the garden! I have started to zap over the width of the steps aswell! I will get a picture up

in a couple of minutes of the garden!

Check these out another case of the camera flattening it out! Nothings very big but there is just alot of rock in no a very big garden!

post-2647-1168198119.jpg

post-2647-1168198012.jpg

post-2647-1168198130.jpg

Cheers

sean

Edited by seandellear

A stream would be a nice feature, but that won't be happening anytime soon. Actually you can barely hear the bikes from my front yard so the noise isn't too bad. And I was at 128th street this morning Eric23. Popped a small hole in the clutch case too, oops.

Hey Greg,

Nice setup. I talked to T-Rent today and told him I had seen your photos posted on the internet. If I ever get some rocks in my backyard we can start a series.

Alan

Awesome, and you are welcome to come over anytime and ride.

Plunker,

I couldn't find the pictures of Wil's backyard at that link.