Rubbing Exhaust

steam

on my gasser i put two small washers in between the frame bracket and the exhaust and then put the bolt back through as it was rubbing and it has moved it away just enough that it isnt rubbing but not putting stress onto the exhaust brackets

coxy

on my gasser i put two small washers in between the frame bracket and the exhaust and then put the bolt back through as it was rubbing and it has moved it away just enough that it isnt rubbing but not putting stress onto the exhaust brackets

coxy

On my brand new 250 that hadn't turned a wheel the exhaust was rubbing, I always put a sticker on it so you can tell before it gets too bad, think I will try washers bacause I'm not sure I have got enough clearance yet. <_<

bit of a strange idea but on my old gasser i found the top silencer bracket (on the back of the mid-box) was the problem and when they eventually all broke i had an off cut of a pair of cut down handlebars welded in its place (to an angle) and the other 2 mounts welded back on, spaced the mid-box at the top by the shock and never had the problem again for 2 years. Just a suggestion. <_<