Fisher Trial

eiger

Anyone else ride Manchester 17 MCC's Fisher trial today? Two laps of twenty sections between Hawks Nest and Manor Steps and a bacon and egg butty to start the day courtesy of the butty van and the club even sorted the weather!! Another well organised event by the club and a good mix of sections on the clubman route, can't comment on the harder route but everyone I spoke to said the same.

Eiger

Hi

Eiger went up to look, missed you obviously, but I forgot to look near the butty bar, should have gone there first. The sections at hawksnest looked good, and to make the day complete I got a copy of yoomees new mag as well ,it looks spot on and I must get my order in for the year.

Theres some pictures on the fotki site but no results yet.

Mac, you should have looked for the blue smoke! Since the Boxing Day trial the Yam has been responsible for removing half of what is left of the ozone layer!!

Have to agree with Timp too, excellent value at

Timp.

I'll believe it when I see it! I could not get it right either, for every good ride I then cocked it up by having a bad ride! But thoroughly enjoyed the day out and as for your comments re YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE and his YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE, well I also hope it gets the support it deserves. He was up at Hawks Nest yesterday morning in the wind and rain setting some of the sections out for today then rode and then took time to take pictures so lets hope his idea goes from strength to strength.

Eiger

I can never get it right, and never will be able to.. but saying all that it was the 1st time i have been up there, and i have to say what a gorgeous place it is!! Sections where fantastic, not that all my 5's said that.. And the organization was brilliant.. The bacon buttys wasn't too bad either !! Cant beat a butty van at a trial..

Theres some pictures on the fotki site but no results yet.

Whats the fotki site, can you put a link on please ?