Better Late Than Never

vaughan

Hi "Mudpluggers",

Been using this Brill site for some time now, signed up for a subscription, worth every penny Andy,

I have never rode a Trials bike in my life but I used to take my younger Brother around the North East in the late 70's on his Bult 125,

My Son Scott got into it 4 years ago and Im playing the Supporting role again, I love the Atmosphere, the People and I really need the weekly excersise.

The one thing I can participate in is our Restoration of a 1977 Ossa 350 We have been working on this since Sep06 and are just about to put all the pieces back together, I am going to make my Debute at age 53 this Spring on the easiest of easy courses that I can find.

You can take a look at our Ossa on a little web site I have put together to record the event.

www.OSSA-restoration.piczo.com

Regards,

Vaughan. Durham, England.

Great father and son project! My first bike was an OSSA MAR - so your site brings back a lot of memories..

Offered my teenage son a similar project - to get him away from the computer - (World Of Warcraft six hours a day if I don't stop him).

Told him, "when I was 14, I was outside all day - riding my trials bike in the forests"

- No interest at all - he only want a trials bicycle - Monty 221...

Hi Vaughan

I once broke the fins off a Fantic 300 barrel ( confidence v lack of ability ) but a guy I knew managaed to recontrruct out of aluminium weld for me. It took lots of filing but you could hardly tell in the finish. You could try that with the barrel

Vaughan,

I used a company called WELDSPEK in Ollerton, Notts to repair a broken fin on a Sherpa barrel and they did a first class job. Their number is 01623 835555. Speak to Dave Maddison, but phone after dinner.

I have no connection with Weldspek other than being a satisfied customer.

The Ossa is looking good. Well done to you and Scott.

Vaughan,

I used a company called WELDSPEK in Ollerton, Notts to repair a broken fin on a Sherpa barrel and they did a first class job. Their number is 01623 835555. Speak to Dave Maddison, but phone after dinner.

I have no connection with Weldspek other than being a satisfied customer.

The Ossa is looking good. Well done to you and Scott.

Thanks Lad's I will have a go at getting the fins repaired i didnt know it was possible,

Cheers,

Vaughan.