Is Mota's Schedual Up To Date For 2007

sam

Zippy,

I was told last night, that is the 2007 Shedual! I was confused because to the left of the web page it says MOTA 2006, nothing stating 2007, shoot I can not remember last years schedual, all looks the same. :D

sam :banana2:

Chris,

I have not made a decision on which brand I'll switch to, I'm going to test ride 3 brands in the near future.

Are you and Wild Bill riding? I imagine you are barried in snow up there.

Hey, what about the horse areana?

Keep warm!

sam

Sam,

We were riding about every three days up until the latest snow, and yeah, we did get a lot! The riding arena is still a go, I just have not had a chance to take the bikes over. I'll call when we are all set up so you can check it out.

Training days looks like a go, however I may soon take a new job and could alter the time I have available. If you need a place to test bikes the horsey barn should be plenty of room!

~Chris

Sam,

Garbage is not a problem. I am going to look at their "boulder" pile tomorrow for possibilities. They may even have several large tractor tires we could use. I'll let you know what I find out...

~Chris