Welsh Trophy

sparky

The results might be posted on Bikespace's website: http://www.trialspace.co.uk/

Not there yet but he seems to get hold of things before most others...keep yer eye on it.

Great trial apart from the rain, I really enjoyed myself.......... the ride to the last group seemed to go on forever (must get some goggles for that road work)

Mark G

Thanks marky G. i agree it was a very good trial. that ride to the last section was cold, even colder since our mate ran out of petrol sat there in the rain filling him up out of other bikes.

Askie i least i went. never in a lifetime will i get to the front. are you going to enter the next one in three week :huh:

Can't get hold of 'em yet. I'll try and get them early in the week. Sometimes there's just a problem with a lack of technology :huh:

I wasn't there (saving myself for the Victory) so couldn't sort it out.

Good job I didn't, was running out of energy today carrying my bike round by the last group of sections. Good trial though.

Not a bad trial but almost every section was a double subber - makes it easier to get observers I know, but oop north we go for single subbers most of the time, that way you get 40 sections, not 20.

Hi Mike, I've never ridden 'up north' before but I've just sent the regs off for your trial today...so I guess I'll be finding if it's really 'gods country' up by you :huh:

Hi Marky, did the welsh and the victory, found out that my mate john cowley was 1st on 7 ( should have been 4, but the observer on the one but last sub gave him 3, and we all witnessed an amazing clean! ) Birkett 2nd on 11, and John's brother Tony on 15 was 3rd. I was 4th on the KT.................. IN MY DREAMS!!

The Victory was much tougher than usual..... and they changed the sections for the first time in years...... which meant looking at them!

Hi Marky, did the welsh and the victory, found out that my mate john cowley was 1st on 7 ( should have been 4, but the observer on the one but last sub gave him 3, and we all witnessed an amazing clean! ) Birkett 2nd on 11, and John's brother Tony on 15 was 3rd. I was 4th on the KT.................. IN MY DREAMS!!

The Victory was much tougher than usual..... and they changed the sections for the first time in years...... which meant looking at them!

Hi Milly, well done to John on the win.

Them KT's are getting way too common dude :huh: , I counted three at the welsh (inc yours) How do you get on with spares?? I know my mate Dave struggles getting bits for his.

I would have loved to have done the Victory too...maybe next year :wacko:

See you at the Hooper (25th I think)???

Mark

No trouble yet getting spares.... although they come from N.Zealand and the U.S.! As to getting common, I know what you mean...... gonna have to get a Fantic 300 like Tony's to be unique! It's going to be a KT310 soon, and that will be unique, as I bought the last authorized Kawasaki kit from the U.S. Do the Victory, a bit tiring, but well worth it.... take Monday off work though, as I reckon your bones are as old as mine!! :wacko:

Hey Gasserboy :D

Yeah I guess I should top the Mkt Drayton entry :D

Riding the A route so looks like the old TY will show the GG a thing or two, I've lost me entry list already :wacko: is Hillbilly Hinton riding too? :D:D

South Shropshire trial Saturday...up for it??