Midland Classic Enduro 11th March Anyone Going!

scotty

I'll be there on my big thumper. First time out after the winter rebuild (still in progress so got to get a move on!). Also hope the operation on my old leg is fully recovered by then!

KSI thumper, is there any development on the enduros you mentioned a while ago?

I'll be there on my big thumper. First time out after the winter rebuild (still in progress so got to get a move on!). Also hope the operation on my old leg is fully recovered by then!

KSI thumper, is there any development on the enduros you mentioned a while ago?

yes, watch this space...

I appreciate what you are saying Scotty but this is a very sensitive subject in the club. There is a strong body of opinion from some long established members that allowing bikes from the same era such as yz's would be the start of the slippery slope. Ahh the dreaded monos!!!

The club is a classic club and it wants to encourage the use of bikes from the classic era (whatever that is) by making sure they aren't swamped by more modern bikes. Currently the enduros and hillclimbs attract a very good mix of bikes from the fifties through to the late seventies/early eighties. This must be a good thing.

It's also a simple and effective way of having a cut off that's obvious to everyone.

So good luck with the rebuild. It'll be well worth it.