Mansfield Maun

jen

Nah La, we got up it once so it wasn't impossible!! AND I saw Robin, Lee and Co fly up it too!! I love going backwards flat out in third with rear tyre smoking away merrily AND getting covered in mud as we slide from bank to bottom of without said sidecar - all in a days fun! Hang on, my nurse is arriving to administer my medication once again. I'm told that if I keep taking it I might actually recover from sidecar-itis and go on to lead a normal life which includes being safe, warm and dry on a Sunday, having some free time to engage in normal activities such as having a 'life' and would also enable me to steer clear of cold, damp garages on a Saturday. Don't really hold out much hope though as this is just another serious relapse, along with other related issues, such as 'we nearly cleaned it-itis', 'it wasn't my fault you hit the tree-itis' and the age old one of 'if we had amontesasercobeta4rtgasgaswe'd havegotupit-itis'. Anyway, I know you nearly really enjoyed it and will be looking forward to the next one - that's if I decide to take you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And remember - it's all experience even if it's bad!

Hi Jen

You are right Eadons field is a great venue and yep it does get very slippery in winter. I had to laugh to myself on Sunday how many blokes suddenly became interested in sidecar trials when a tidy young lady in a yellow top entered the sections. :rotfl: I wonder who that was eh :rotfl:

cheers Leggins

haha i seem to be all about the yellow at the mo ...ive just seen my profile pic and guess what... yellow! i seriously wish that everyone would at least have a go on it riding or passengering.. if a little lady like me can do it so should evryone else! xx

dont know any results yet and i couldnt work out that link.. i dont think we did too good but hey the only way is up... i swapped my place as passenger today for having a go at riding it... its alot harder than i thought!

dont know any results yet and i couldnt work out that link.. i dont think we did too good but hey the only way is up... i swapped my place as passenger today for having a go at riding it... its alot harder than i thought!

Go on the Mansfield maun site from the link then open calender 2007 page, scroll down and click on Eadons Fields.