Youth A+b Who's Your Money On

no1

So who's yor money on this weekend

A class has got to be Jack Challonor But he will be pushed by a lot of 1st year riders

B class will be tight between jack shepard and richard sadler as ben morphett has gone into the A class two years early

What do you think

You not far out there No 1........I think!

There or thereaboouts in th A's will be the top B's from last year Morphett,Thompson,Robson, Richardson, Wiggins,Ayres, Sands,Sprintall, Stephens also Adam Jones.

I believe the top 10 will be tight and the order will change every event which is healthy for the sport.

Money definatly on Challoner though.

For the B's though agin not far out but watch out for Keelan Hancock,Josh Brain who isnt going to do all that travelling for nothing and Stay and Gosden who train hard and are not scared of anything.

Still,its not over till its over and I hope injury or mechanical failure does'nt play a part.

I would just like to say on my own behalf iam not in the first year of A class so why when you are not sure do you start talkin about what you dont no!? Also i Finished 4th in the A class las year Which was when alexz, ross, jack, and robert andrews were my main competion. Get your facts right before you start making comments or dont make them.

Adam Jones.

You not far out there No 1........I think!

There or thereaboouts in th A's will be the top B's from last year Morphett,Thompson,Robson, Richardson, Wiggins,Ayres, Sands,Sprintall, Stephens also Adam Jones.

I believe the top 10 will be tight and the order will change every event which is healthy for the sport.

Money definatly on Challoner though.

For the B's though agin not far out but watch out for Keelan Hancock,Josh Brain who isnt going to do all that travelling for nothing and Stay and Gosden who train hard and are not scared of anything.

Still,its not over till its over and I hope injury or mechanical failure does'nt play a part.

You seem to have forgot the lads from Wales, Jake Evans Luker, Alister Bedford, & Joel Edwards. :rotfl:

In "B" class, as well as the "yorkies" such as Richard Sadler, Josh Maude and NYL, I'd keep an eye on Joanne Coles. They all have improved a lot since last year.

PLEASE follow the parking direction given by the "stewards". (I believe Mel Dabill and Mike Jennings will be directing). Other Vehicles will be making deliveries and collections and we do not wish to impede the roadway.

Edited by Telecat