Who Will Win In 2007

beta200

If i were a betting man -

1) Bou (you could see he was going to be the man way back at Hawk 05, in the absence of numerous minders - awesome)

2) Fuji (lets face it .. if Fugi didnt get injured last year it would have been a different story in 06)

3) Raga (Class on a gasgas !)

4) Cabs (depends if he can keep it together, very emotional rider)

5) our man Dougie (the best trials rider on the planet in his time, i'd love him to win .... but !, the younger boys are coming through)

07 will be a two podium places for the monty's ..... Come on dougie, youve got one last chance to take it.

:rotfl::rotfl:

anyone taking bets ?

You all seem to agree Bou for the No 1 spot in the adults, but who do you fancy for the juniors, do you think Michael Brown will finish the job he started in 2006 or will Alexz Wigg give him a run for his money.

I would love to see Doug win and i still believe he can do it, just needs a good start and a bit of good luck.

Dave

davec Posted Yesterday, 10:08 PM

You all seem to agree Bou for the No 1 spot in the adults, but who do you fancy for the juniors, do you think Michael Brown will finish the job he started in 2006 or will Alexz Wigg give him a run for his money.

In the Juniors I think we have 1/2 a chance for the top 3!

Browny 1st

Sam Haslam on the Factory Scorpa 250 2nd

possibly Wiggy 3rd, if the 125 will stand the thrashin its gonna get!!

I have'nt had a good look at the Youths, but Ross Danby has to be a good bet for the win.

In the big boys, the favourite has to be Bou, if he can carry his consistency Indoors to Outdoors.

2nd Fujinami, cos he would have won it this year if not for the early season injury.

3rd Cabestany or Lampkin.

Hopefully Raga will completely lose the plot cos he's gettin thrashed by the bloke who was second choice to him on the Montesa, but he took the safe option & stayed with Gas Gas. :rotfl: