Dealernews Expo

paulthistle

I'm hoping to go to the Atlanta motorcycle show this weekend. It would be interesting to see how much trials related stuff there is. Also the local motorcycle shop here in lilburn/snellville is having a open house night on friday with bubba and other supercross riders appearing. I might even go to the race the next day.

Should be a motorcycle packed weekend.

Hey, STRA and TTC have a booth at the ATL cycle world show this weekend, come by & see us or even better, help out by manning the booth for a bit. We are promoting STRA and trials in our area, as well as the national this June and the indoor coming up in July. I hope we can especially attract some casual motorcycle people to come to the indoor national championship at the Camp Jordan Arena, exit 1 at the TN/GA border south of Chattanooga, July 7, 2007.

dan

Dan, I will stop by the Stra and ttc booths. I hope to be a member this year and attend some events.

It would be nice to get a club going for the Atlanta/north Ga area as it seems alot of members are fom the area. Willing to help at the show if needed, Tom.