Firefox Keeps On Crashing.

boofont

I had this problem for a while - I could never get a handle on why, tried numerous set up changes but to be honest I still felt it was miles ahead of IE6 or 7.

Try a fresh install - this did help

I have now upgraded PC hardware (and software) to Vista - no problems at all now - expensive solution but...

I also had problems a while back. Got shut of it and did a fresh download, fine at the moment. I find its good for most things and a pain for others. It can be a law unto itself. Send a PM to ATOMANT or MALCRA, they seem to know what to do when things go t**s up. :hyper:

Hi, I'm using Mozilla Firefox V2.0.0.1 and it keeps on crashing for some reason, does this happen to anyone else? Any ideas?

2.0.0.1 seems to be the current version, but I'm sure what registry mangling its doing during the install. As mentioned elsewhere a Remove following by a re-install may help. Firefox is the way to go with browsers on Windows (and other OS such as MacOS and Linux). Working out why things work on Windows (and don't) can be a black art. Let me know if you want some specific help