Suspension

dabber

Hurrah, Mrs Dabber has gone and ordered a Repsol for my birthday. (should have arrived 3 weeks ago, but still hasnt).

In terms of setup I plan to detune it and lower the gearing to make ait as soft as possible.

Today's question is how adjustable is the suspension? I weigh abour 16st and want to wind it up so that it's bashplate doesnt drag all the time.

Hurrah, Mrs Dabber has gone and ordered a Repsol for my birthday. (should have arrived 3 weeks ago, but still hasnt).

In terms of setup I plan to detune it and lower the gearing to make ait as soft as possible.

Today's question is how adjustable is the suspension? I weigh abour 16st and want to wind it up so that it's bashplate doesnt drag all the time.

..............................nice wife!...I wish I had one of those.....

so, exactly how do you plan on de-tuning it ????.................................................................masso

Dabber, i'd get on it for a few weeks first before you think of making any changes, the suspension set up would be a specalist job unless you really know what you are doing, and the suspension on the 4rt as standard is awsome, not something you want to mess up. in terms of the power, that shouldnt be a problem with the proggie throttle body on the repsol.......just plug your laptop in and play !

I ride mine off the shelf with elf clutch oil in it ...... wouldnt change anything

P.S. Mrs Dabber sounds mint, does she have any sisters ?

Edited by daggs888

Cheers Dags - I intend to soften the power as much as possible via the PTB. How easy is it to alter the ignition maps. I suppose you are right with the ride it and see approach, but is the preload adjustable on the forks?

Mrs D does have a sister - any more questions?

Cheers Dags - I intend to soften the power as much as possible via the PTB. How easy is it to alter the ignition maps. I suppose you are right with the ride it and see approach, but is the preload adjustable on the forks?

Is she single and can I have her phone number? :banana2:

:blink:

Is she single and can I have her phone number? :banana2:

:rotfl:

No and No. :blink:

Is heaven missing an angel? 'cause it sounds like she's with you!