Practice

big-ian

hi all, i live on the herefordshire/powys border and wondered if anybody on here new of any local practice areas to me as i`m struggling to find anywhere.

regards big-ian.

Edited by Andy
Moved to correct forum

I am from Hereford, ( there are a few of us on here) We have a good venue at Clyro,for trials (NOT PRACTICE) also you have 2 localish clubs, WVAC seems more mono friendly assuming you are riding your mono. I can not speak for Powys area, it seems to be a case that you need to know one or two farmers as there does not seem to be anywhere our side of the border I know for just practice. Things may be different your side ? Most important is get permission obviously if you find some where. Both clubs are always looking for new venues to hold trials around Herefordshire and its borders. :lol:

hi all, i live on the herefordshire/powys border and wondered if anybody on here new of any local practice areas to me as i`m struggling to find anywhere.

regards big-ian.

I live near Hereford and would appreciate someone to go practicing with. Perhaps local farmers could be approached and the result, if successful, posted here if land is found

Thanks guys for the replys,it`s a bit of a job to find anywhere but i`m trying to get hold of a phone number for a guy out aymestry direction by wigmore where it is rumoured there is quite a good practice area for only a fiver a day. as soon as i know anything i`ll put up a post with the details.

many Thanks big-ian.