Ossa Tr 350, Project Finished

vaughan

Just thought I would add our OSSA to this thread, 6 month ago My Son Scott and myself started to restore an OSSA TR 350, we finished it just this week.

Here are a couple of pictures but you can see the whole Restoration on our little web site www.OSSA-restoration.piczo.com

We have had a great time and a rewarding experience, we cant wait to start the next Project.

Vaughan & Scott.

Just thought I would add our OSSA to this thread, 6 month ago My Son Scott and myself started to restore an OSSA TR 350, we finished it just this week.

Here are a couple of pictures but you can see the whole Restoration on our little web site www.OSSA-restoration.piczo.com

We have had a great time and a rewarding experience, we cant wait to start the next Project.

Vaughan & Scott.

Can see the pics? :lol: whats the next project you decided yet?

Vaughan & Scott.

Can see the pics? :lol: whats the next project you decided yet?

When I get some Dosh together and if I can find a suitable MAR, thats what i would like to do but in the mean time i have a TY 250 at the back of the garage that i think i will start on.

Not going to get it to the same condition as the OSSA but get it good and safe enough to ride it without spending a fortune, well thats the plan.

Vaughan.

great looking bike you have there and all the more remarkable when you look at the 'before ' pictures. Certainly brave of you to take a less populer bike as your first restoration, that TY ought to be a breeze compared to the Ossa.

• 3 weeks later...