Aprilia Climber Forks

nathanharold1987

Hi, i am new to this site and am trying to find some help regarding my trials bike. I am the proud owner of an aprilia climber 280 (world championship replica) i have had a few problems with this bike, any engine problems see the rotax man, he can get any part. Lately i have been advancing to the level of trials where the front suspention's performance becomes critical and have noticed it is slightly hard and jerky. Upon investigation some pillock who owned the bike before me has "modified" the suspention internals using parts off a different bike so the suspention does not work how it shoud. I know parts are very limited for this machine but any information on what i could do or what forks may fit this bike off another bike or if i can fix the internals...whatever. any information would be greatly appriciated as it is out of use at the moment.

Many thanks

Nathan

I Guess these are the upside down Piolli (or similar spelling) forks. If so send me a personal message with your email address and ill email you the parts sheet detailing the components and order fitted.

Hi, i am new to this site and am trying to find some help regarding my trials bike. I am the proud owner of an aprilia climber 280 (world championship replica) i have had a few problems with this bike, any engine problems see the rotax man, he can get any part. Lately i have been advancing to the level of trials where the front suspention's performance becomes critical and have noticed it is slightly hard and jerky. Upon investigation some pillock who owned the bike before me has "modified" the suspention internals using parts off a different bike so the suspention does not work how it shoud. I know parts are very limited for this machine but any information on what i could do or what forks may fit this bike off another bike or if i can fix the internals...whatever. any information would be greatly appriciated as it is out of use at the moment.

Many thanks

Nathan

Do you know if they are the same on the 1994 240 as the seals have popped on one of my legs,I have stripped it and found the shims in pieces,are they gas charged,if so how,and does anyone know where to get the parts or someone to refurb them.

On the top of my fork leg I have FOR.AL.cast in it if that's any help. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I Guess these are the upside down Piolli (or similar spelling) forks. If so send me a personal message with your email address and ill email you the parts sheet detailing the components and order fitted.

Many thanks

Nathan