We Care

josh cooper

my MP (Paul Rowan , Liberal Rochdale) sent me this email in response to my questions about this bill to have all motorcycles registered..

Mark,

thank you for your email re off road bikes. I did not attend the day the bill was read as I was in Rochdale. However my understanding is that it is unlikely to make further progress as it does not have government support.

However I will keep an eye on its progress.

Best wishes

Paul

Edited by totalshell

This e-petition thing looks ok, but if we are going to do one, then make it something worthwhile and to with the current issues.

Petitioning the PM to let poeple ride indiscriminately around random areas that we assume to be classed as waste / un-used land is not a good idea, as these bits of land will be owned by somebody, and is just encouraging riders to trespass and further alienating off road riders to the general public /police etc.

A petition along the lines of not implimenting a law that all of road competiton bikes should be road registered would be more usefull and relevent with the current issues we have.