Swm Shirts ?

malcra

been thinking about it for a while, but with three SWMs in this weeks Sammy Miller round maybe its time for some SWM riding shirts ?

Had a look on the Destroy Clothing website and they do a vintage style shirt (for Honda's and Bultacos for example) but they will make up an SWM logo'd shirt (the Racer style at bottom of the page)

What ideally I need is; a good picture of one we can copy the style of (sure there is a picture of Danilo Galeazzi wearing a shirt with an SWM logo around the neck at the SSDT, but cannot now find it, Motosinge?). Making up 15-20 shirts will take a few quid off the price, as potentially would putting on a suppliers logo and URL (?)

Anyone interested ? Reckon

• 2 weeks later...

ah, excellent, twas the shirt on the right, with the SWM logo round the neck and on the sleeve i was thinking of (and had seen pictures of). Derek Bamford also has an SWM shirt, basically white, with small SWM and sponsors logo, but think base yellow with the 'gothic' style SWM logo is best. OK ? I wont order many small shirts then :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Here in the states you may want to convince metro racing to make some swm jerseys.

http://www.metroracing.com/

They advertise in ahrma and have tons of brands.

I have an swm jersey from 81 that my dad got with his bike. I will take a picture of it tonight and post it.

Its beat up but may give you an idea of what was avialable.

--Biff

• 1 year later...

Just ordered a couple SWM racing jerseys from Destroy Clothing. I'll report back on the quality when they arrive. Sadly, they are very pricey after adding in shipping to the states, and a hateful exchange rate (68 pence to the dollar!)

Here they are on Destroy's website (scroll down the page):

http://www.destroyclothing.co.uk/2.html