Who's Riding In Spain Over Easter

as iow

Looks like most of the UK trials population are riding in Spain over Easter, were off to the Santagosa 3 day where UK riders include Wiggy, Alan Ayres, James Graham, Tom Sands, Josh Stephens , George Gosden, Chris Stay, while Becky Cook & most the top UK ladies will be in Morella. So who else will be heading south over Easter ?

Jack Challoner will be in Morella defending his European Youth Crown.

Unfortunately I will be stuck at home cos I've ruptured my Achilles, so I am in pot

being grumpy on my crutchs! :blink:

Edited by Adsy

Am off to France , the 3 days of Indre trial at La Chatre this easter. Riding with me will be Perry Meeton , Moto Mike Husband and Barry Roads , oh , and a lad called Micheal Brown with his friends too.

• 2 weeks later...

This must be one of the best trials in the world, everything from the organisation to the sections, the food, drink, the people etc etc, a great weekend for the British with Wiggy, James Graham, Josh stephens, Tom Sands, George Gosden, & Chris Stay all coming home with awards. And to top it all Wiggy out rode Oliveras, Gibera, & Mark Frexa in the Open free trial. They may have beaten him because they were on 300cc bikes but Alexz out rode then on the rest of the sections and i have it on my dvd to prove it. Alexz is the cream of British trials and cream always comes to the top. Look out Spain the new generation of Brits are coming, but thanks again for a great trial.