Irc Front Trials Tyre.

scorpa3

Called in at our local Trials shop today for a new IRC rear and enquired about a new front.

I've been happy with the Michelin on the front but they didn't have one in stock, but they did have an IRC. I was wondering if anyone has tried an IRC on the front and if so what were your impressions?

I like the irc rear,but the front felt awful.very vague and tended to push on tight turns.

maybe it was just me.put a mich on and the problem went away.

also tried a rear v-rubber,seems to work really well especially in mud.

its all down to personal preference,pay your money make your choice.

• 2 weeks later...

I had one on my 4RT, had the exact same problem of it pushing out in bends, I think it all depends on what your used to, mich comes as standard on nearly all bikes so a change makes it perform different to what you were used too! I didn't like it, changed onto the dunlop and had no problems!

Called in at our local Trials shop today for a new IRC rear and enquired about a new front.

I've been happy with the Michelin on the front but they didn't have one in stock, but they did have an IRC. I was wondering if anyone has tried an IRC on the front and if so what were your impressions?

ive tried one and i wasnt inpressed with the grip,best to stick with the irc on the back and the michelin on the front