Throttle Bodies

the addict

Right then all you 4rt riders which throttle body would you recommend to use? the 2 stage switch type (soft/mental) or the full programable one you can alter yourself or buy programmes for? if the programable one is better whick map would you recommend?

Doing this post for Dad as hes keen on getting one of the units but has no real clue which is the better.

Any comments much appreciated :o

Thanks

Just

Edited by Betarev3

Does anybody have tried to hack the bodies, because the default body has two maps, one for road registration purpose and one for riding competition. The second one is enabled when disabling the lights, or cutting the white/green thread in the main light connector.

The information i have is that a guy who had bought a HRC 260 kit (cylinder, piston, camshaft and switch) had to send his original body to the factory in spain where they modified the two maps for use with the 260 cylinder and switch on the handlebar.

On the internet is a lot of information find how to modify ECU's for Honda autocars, but not for Cota's. :thumbup:

Edited by fantic303

no difference,both fully programmable. 2 map you can just switch between 2 maps ,as it says .

2 stage does not come with 250 maps though they need to be installed.

if you have the cable and a laptop

i will e-mail you maps

i have 4 maps by the ferret flasher

cheers

no difference,both fully programmable. 2 map you can just switch between 2 maps ,as it says .

2 stage does not come with 250 maps though they need to be installed.

if you have the cable and a laptop

i will e-mail you maps

i have 4 maps by the ferret flasher

cheers

Hello, i have a lot Ingnition Maps (mitani, Otar amos). If you need it send me your email to jmacheda@gmail.com