Pat Smage (guatemala) - Pictures And Videos

fillb

Wolfe, I'm sure its the slow server we have. Our pipe out isn't too fast and we host a few sites. Those files are small .flv's converted from .avi(4mb is the largest one). It's loading in a flash container similar to youtube. I tried it with a dialup connection and it wouldn't keep up. I had to pause it, then play after it buffered. I've had a few other people try it and most loaded fast, a couple didn't.

Edited by FiLLB

ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING !!

Forking 3rd against the world's best lads.

Just amazing!! Against the guys who will become world champs someday!

How will Team Smage keep up with such a steep learning curve?

If anyone's taking up a collection for Pat to go back overseas, you can count on $40 from me.

GO PATRICK !!!

Wolfe, I'm sure its the slow server we have. Our pipe out isn't too fast and we host a few sites. Those files are small .flv's converted from .avi(4mb is the largest one). It's loading in a flash container similar to youtube. I tried it with a dialup connection and it wouldn't keep up. I had to pause it, then play after it buffered. I've had a few other people try it and most loaded fast, a couple didn't.

Yeah, not much you can do in that case for a progressive FLV. More horsepower or a bigger pipe is about it...

PM me if you ever need anything Flash related. Andy will vouch for my credentials. ;0

And no Craig, Noel still refuses to adopt me. And he never sends me a birthday card. I think that's a sign... :thumbup:

Bent

Thats what I was thinking 327. Skip the nats and camp out in europe. I'll match your forty, but would need a Team Smadge address.

Add another $40 from Team Motofire!

I'll talk to Noel about setting up a paypal account just for this purpose. I'm getting them good $$$ for doing my trials demo during AMA superbike at Road America first weekend of June, and I'd be willing to chip in another $50 of my own.

Bent

P.s., we discussed setting up a collection fund to help Pat go to Europe this summer, and Brad Baumert at RYP said he would do it. We'll start a collection at the STRA event at TTC this weekend (April 28/29).

dan