Urgent Help Needed.

boofont

Hi, I have been let down by the UK supplier of Moose products. Can anyone help me get hold of a Moose Front Fender pack please? Maybe someone in the US could get one and bring it to Ft William? The pack I'm after can be found here. I'm really stuck on this one, if anyone can help I would really appreciate it, beers on me etc. Thanks.

PS. Not sure if this is in the right forum, just trying to get maximum coverage.

I called Dennis and he can't get any more at the moment, on back order, I bought the last two off him for Perce, he said he would try and find some, but I set off first thing Wed morning.

I called Dennis and he can't get any more at the moment, on back order, I bought the last two off him for Perce, he said he would try and find some, but I set off first thing Wed morning.

Thanks.

Is there anyone out there that could get one sent to them to bring to the UK? I'm more than happy to pay all costs etc.