Any Big Riders Out There ?

weet

weet im only 50-60 mi from truman lake like cope says we can use extra riders. got an extra bike if you want to give it a try. As far as size im 6'3 240 lbs

HIYA JOHN !!! dang, i had forgoten about you !!! .. keep me posted, still have the wing, will come or a visit, THIS time im NOT IN IRAQ !!!

i have my head back on a little straighter, i hope. and yes, never did get around too it the last times we e-mailed, but now that im home in the states, i would love to have a second chanch.

weet

6'2" and just past the 300lb barrier.

I think I'm still growing up, my wife says I need to anyway :thumbup:

LOL !!!!!! BODY OF A GOD............BUDDA !!!!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAA !!!!!

Weet

6'2" and 20 stone. 156cc fantic struggles abit!!!!

mafferz'...... well howdy !!! no clue on what a ''stone'' is ??? but i will say this, ya'll from england crack me up !!

in all my many travels to the middel-east, seems like i was always laying over @ gatwick, or heathrow.... many pints !!!!

i absoluty just loved walking around town, [the cabbies scared me to death] ...lol !!

they was on the WRONG SIDE !! OF THE ROAD !!! lol, but we all know that, but was interesting to see 1st hand...ha !!

the people would just stare and the wimmin would just giggle, when i talked or walked..... and fer sum reason, kept calling me a ''yank''.....?

one gal, said she could spot the american in me a mile away.......[sheesh ?], and everybod thought i wuz from texas..... lol !!!

musta been my cowboy boots and pearl snap shirts ? and ''CAT'' baseball hat ? lol !!! super wonderfull !! fine folks !!

my hat is off to you brits, i worked many hours in iraq, with ya'll and twice ya save me bacon. ''thank you''

cheers !!!!

weet

6'2" and 20 stone. 156cc fantic struggles abit!!!!

mafferz'...... well howdy !!! no clue on what a ''stone'' is ???

Officially we've gone over to metric in the UK but a stone is 14lbs.

You'll have to look it up but apparently it's all based on logical measurements.

It stands to reason I suppose. 16 oz to a lb, 14 lbs to a stone, 12 inches to a foot, three feet to a yard.

And I won't even guess how many rods make a perch and how many furlongs make an acre.... or am I getting really confused now? :thumbup:

Now then weet. As scorpa said, 14lb to a stone, makes me a healthy 280lbs! Not sure what it is but ya sure can spot a 'yank' from a mile. The boots ,hat and shirt might be a clue. Where in the big USA you from then? I'm in a small town on east coast of england called scarborough. The taxi drivers ( cabbies ) scare the hell outa me to!!

hello, folks... im almost right smack dab center of the united states, ''missouri'' and in the center of that state too.

pretty rual, where im from, ozarks mountians, rolling hills, and big lakes. gob's of hardwood trees.

so, now i know what a stone is !! :D ..

still looking at a few ad's on a bike or two.

had a friend in springfield missouri tell me to try n' find a 03' or newer bike, [his opinion]

soooo... anyhoo, still looking around, and having fun !

weet

Weet,

My dad is 75 years young and rides trials every day.... your never too old for this sport.

As you can tell from the rest of the sport there is no weight limit..

A guy your size will never break a Montesa. They are over built and all of the "Big" guys out here in michigan ride them.

Size helps with a beginer rider. The bike will feel more manageable and if you need to push the bike you have momentum on your side.

Keep your knees out and have fun.

If your ever trucking out our way look us up. www.motatrials.org

--Biff

i dunno........???? :beer: my pop used to say i could tear up a crowbar in a SANDBOX....!!!!

thats not the 1st time i've heard that about the Montesa's.....

ok,, i've got 2k saved up... still looking, and thinking.... hummmm ????

weet