Gerald Simpson Trial

perce

I've been informed by Rhona Peacock, the RMC Club sectretary, that there are still some places left in this years event. Anyone wanting an entry should contact Rhona ASAP on 01748 835514 regs are at:- http://www.richmondmotorclub.com/regs/SIMP07.doc ignore the closing date.

The Simpson is a single lap road based trial with two marked routes, hard & easy. It's a good ride out iwith 40 sections Wensleydale & Coverdale. I've not ridden for the last 3 years but as far as I know it's all pretty steady stuff, I've entered this year on the hard route.

I've been informed by Rhona Peacock, the RMC Club sectretary, that there are still some places left in this years event. Anyone wanting an entry should contact Rhona ASAP on 01748 835514 regs are at:- http://www.richmondmotorclub.com/regs/SIMP07.doc ignore the closing date.

The Simpson is a single lap road based trial with two marked routes, hard & easy. It's a good ride out iwith 40 sections Wensleydale & Coverdale. I've not ridden for the last 3 years but as far as I know it's all pretty steady stuff, I've entered this year on the hard route.

I rode last year on the clubman route, and I agree this is a fantastic trial and a really enjoyable day out. The sections for me were just right. Hard enough to be challenging, but nothing that I was worried about attempting. Looking forward to this years event. Apart from sleeping in the back of the van the night before!

Edited by Doogle