Abergavenny Auto Club Trial

Me and Ralph are thinking about crossing the bridge this weekend and entering, anyone know what the Trials are like? the ground should be good over that way and hope there will be a few nice streams to ride

Thanks for any info :thumbup:

T'is a great bit of land but I think you may be a bit dissapointed on the stream front bit far up for that! None the less you will not be dissapointed with the trial

... that section with the steep loose climb at the end looks like it may be a bugger with all this rain, hey barry?... and those nice green rocks

If I can afford it I may ride up to watch, should be good viewing after the rain :thumbup:

greetings...

indeed not too many streams at Llwydcoed Farm (A465 from Abergavenny -> Hereford, turn left at Llanvihangel Crucorney should be signed from the road). I understand that Matthew Johnson is working and that Steve has set out the course, hopefully a different one from the Mitchell (at the same venue) next week :-) Plenty of rocky gulleys, steep banks and rocks

forecast is for rain on Sunday, but the trial will run and ground is still _fairly_ dry. Observers welcome, but depending on numbers we'll ride as groups which makes it nice and social (allowing Barry to ride or take pictures?)

see you all on Sunday

What time does the trial start?

I may make the drive accross from Bedfordshire. I take it you can enter on the day.

Sunday May 13

Abergavenny AC. Rd 3 Club Champs Trial at Llwyncelyn Farm, Cwmyoy, Pandy, sp from A465 Abergavenny to Hereford. 10.30am.

Taken off the rags website dosen't say enter before a date so would presume enter on the day would be fine

The Goat Ewers is coming as well, if theres any big steps or nasty stuff he'll whoop me and Ralph.....bahhhhhhhhhbahhhhhhhhhhhhh Dog **** Ralphy!!!!!!! anyone got the post code?

Edited by Betarev3

The Goat Ewers is coming as well, if theres any big steps or nasty stuff he'll whoop me and Ralph.....bahhhhhhhhhbahhhhhhhhhhhhh Dog **** Ralphy!!!!!!! anyone got the post code?

Nope but it is really easy to find if you have any troubles give me a ring you have my number don't you?