Cabestany 2007 Replica.

john.b

Sherco have released pictures and information regarding the new Cabestany Replica on their website. The bike has two digital ignition maps which you can select to suit the obstacles or terrain you are riding, I guess Sherco have been reading our posts about "how to tame the beast" and "retarding the 290 ignition debates" and decided to give us a toy to play with.

As with last years bike a Keihin carb is fitted and it looks like the radiator position has been lowered as well to aid cooling and lower the centre of gravity.

The graphics designer for Sherco must hate blue or be colour blind because blue is not featured anywhere, I can find black, red, yellow, white, grey and silver but can't find blue!

Cabestany 07 Replica.

:thumbup:-->

QUOTE(John.B @ May 12 2007, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sherco have released pictures and information regarding the new Cabestany Replica on their website. The bike has two digital ignition maps which you can select to suit the obstacles or terrain you are riding, I guess Sherco have been reading our posts about "how to tame the beast" and "retarding the 290 ignition debates" and decided to give us a toy to play with.

As with last years bike a Keihin carb is fitted and it looks like the radiator position has been lowered as well to aid cooling and lower the centre of gravity.

The graphics designer for Sherco must hate blue or be colour blind because blue is not featured anywhere, I can find black, red, yellow, white, grey and silver but can't find blue!

Cabestany 07 Replica.

So thats a carb and repositioned rad and different colours, hardly a "Raga" is it?

Just listed some of the changes Nigel, I think it's got new yokes and handlebars and the two map ignition as well. It's just Sherco putting out a special when the market goes quiet, we all know it's a marketing ploy for sales. Last years Cabestany model was very close to the 07 bikes released a few month later, I expect the same this year. Perhaps I'm being naive but may be Sherco don't alter their works bikes too much from standard anyway, seem to remember Jarvis winning the Scott on a bog standard bike out of the box a few years back. Anyway let's not get in to a Gas Gas v Sherco discussion on special editions or we will be here all week, just get your sunglasses out and just look at all those colours.

Edited by John.B

Me and James have got our names down for two, no idea when they will be arriving in the UK or if we will be lucky enough to get them. Nicest looking bike I ve seen since the 4T

I'll have to find some new bigger hill climbs at our events for you to have a go at when you get all that extra power Just! :D

Picking it up next week :beer: hope to christ I get on with it looking at the price, missus does'nt know yet so might have to tell her I ve sprayed the Rev3 a different colour :D but bet Ralph drops me in it

Edited by Betarev3

I think the Beta fork guards may still fit the Sherco if Heath gets a ride and decides to sell the ali framed lump!

He should feel somewhat at home cause the Keihin will still pee on your foot like a good dog! :beer:

... bet you got a nice set of footrests off his Beta, hardly used as he doesn't have his feet on them much

Ah bugger!!!!!! how can I defend myself against the North Kent Combine Inters Champ in the early 90's riding a 5 year old Fantic 305! :D

Must have been a ******* slack year for entries :beer:

Edited by Betarev3