How Did The Bikes Fare

atomant

Picked this comment from another thread regarding the Sherco 4T's performance causing Jarvis some lost marks and possibly denying him the win.

...... the evidence of those there that the Sherco 4t was suspect in the conditions on the Monday when Jarvis lost 18, is pretty near the mark.

Firstly, obviously, I am interested in the Sherco 4T as I have stated that if they get it right I would buy another so hearing the above leaves me asking the question is this bike sorted or not?

Secondly, How did the Beta 4T do? I know Pascuet done well. Anyone?

Thirdly, There were a lot of 4RT's there.. they all seem to have gone well. Anyone with any stories on them worth noting?

Lastly, I know that Ross' & Bert's gasser 125's went ok all week and thats some achievement considering the little motor had to work so hard.

Any 2 stroke news worth noting as well?

I was at a section with a decent sized waterfall on, lots of people were making it up ok, jarvis' sherco didn't seem to get the revs up properly and he came back down it again backwards for a 5, was mentioned by a few people that it sounded a bit dodgy.

Apologies to all the Mont and Sherco 4 stroke riders but the Beta's looked and sounded amazing last week, quiet and efficient and I'm not sure but was Pasquet riding a bigger capacity Beta, his sounded really special.

Just my opinion....