200 Fantic Tech Info

davidhiggins

Hello all

I just bought a 200 Fantic and I'm planning to rebuild it. It does run but when you set off it is flat at the bottom end.

Maybe sucking air or something. Is there anywhere on the web where I can get workshop manuals ??

If not I need the following info to get started:-

2 stroke oil type

Engine oil type

Fork oil type

Sparkplug type

Specs for Carb inc needle settings and jet sizes etc..

Don't worry there will be much more when I get round to it :D

Thanks in advance

David

Hi ! Maybe I could find some informations for you but what is the year of your 200 FANTIC ??? In France there are several websites specialized in Fanticmotors !! I could translate the informations I would find if you want ?

Hello celine gasgas the Fantic 200 is a 1982(november) Any information would be appreciated,Thanks for the reply kind regards David

Hi i use as recommended in the owners manual SAE 30 (1lt) monograde oil no clutch slip at all, Rock oil Synthisis fully synthetic at 50:1 (2%), spark plug NGK B6HS or a Denso Equivilent (Steve Goode) 92 Main 44 Pilot Choke 60 Neddle D33 at 3rd Notch Atomiser AQ268 Idle Screw 2 & 3/4 turn out. Check the carb to engine rubber mine was starting to perish Steve Goode sent me a new one. Forks 200mm sae 10 or 15wt.

Hope that helps

Hi i use as recommended in the owners manual SAE 30 (1lt) monograde oil no clutch slip at all, Rock oil Synthisis fully synthetic at 50:1 (2%), spark plug NGK B6HS or a Denso Equivilent (Steve Goode) 92 Main 44 Pilot Choke 60 Neddle D33 at 3rd Notch Atomiser AQ268 Idle Screw 2 & 3/4 turn out. Check the carb to engine rubber mine was starting to perish Steve Goode sent me a new one. Forks 200mm sae 10 or 15wt.

Hope that helps

Thanks for information Ill check all the settings, it gives me a good starting point. Regards David