Elementary School Demo

sirhc

Al, if you have not used that Cactus Juice mix I sent, now would be a good time!

I am still saving a big jug of the finest Mexican Moonshine, cause I could not waste it on Craig alone!

Do you need the recipie again?

Steve needs something Special! I hope he is camping!

Cabin 5 is reserved already for the week of the YN. Got to have some time away from this house.

Heck Alan, I thought cabin 5 was your house :D

Cope, if you have heard Mich is going then you know more than me. I haven't seen or heard from him since last Sept.. I will keep the camera ready for any strange things that may happen. Unfortunately I missed the live action between Alan and Mich last year ;)

and I don't want to play spin the bottle with anybody on here either

Sometimes it feels like it is Chris, but at least the payments are only when I use it. ;)

I think I still have that bag of Cactus juice there Mr. Mark... I suspect we may just have to sample it.....

Life is kinda turned upside down for us this year, my machinery fix has been on backhoes, tractors and skid steers, and every spare minute has been spent remodeling a house which never seems to get finished. For any that have interest you can see what has pretty much turned into my life as of late here. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/project...use-rework.html

I think Hanna and I are both burning out at the moment so the YN is coming at a great time. I think we will just kick back there and relax and try and get in a fairly stress free week.

One of the projects this week though is to get some obstacles moved in and set up for Dean to practice a bit on. YN is just around the corner and Dean has about 4 hours on the bike in the last year................ Mark M will be riding with him on Wed evening's and I may drag myself out there a bit, but need to get Dean in a little practice time, I worry about how far out of it he will be at the YN, but then again, sometimes kids don't have the problems with that like adults do. I hope that is the case, and he has a fair amount of bicycle time in there as well.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone.