Sidecar Trials

Andy

This is something I've never seen or been to, but something I'd really like to take in. Can anyone recommend a good Championship event, preferably not too far South (Yorkshire/Lancashire, that sort of area is best for me) that I could cover over this summer?

Hey Andy

Next sidecar round i think is the Doncaster cups on june 17th, its run with the acu classic series.

Based in winster Derbyshire.

Dont know much about the trial but i will be doing the solo route in the air cooled mono class.

See you there ;)

Andy.

As said next round is Doncaster Cup 17th June. Not the best trial in the world. but Pretty central (North Derbyshire)

Your closest will be the Mel Harrison organised by Y&G starting from Dob Park and using a very similar route to the Chris Carter. It's on the 16th September.

Others before are Manx 2 day or make a weekend and see youth, solo and sidecar at Inter Centre 1st / 2nd September. Long way for you though as it's near Bude in the South West!

If you really want to get close up we always have an event near Sheffield the day after the arena trial and I'll give you a spin in the chair!!!