Team Full Monty Dominates U.s. World Round

ringo

The countdown has begun!

The ringojet arrives in Minnesota on Friday and will not depart until Monday. Tours of the jet offered to females only.

The team will be in full force [Ringo, Maximum, IronMan, Skull headed mother F***er, & the Godfather]

Lock up your wifes but be sure to bring your daughters :D

The only question is how many of you Canadian's think you'll be able to hang with Da Boys on Friday night?

Of course I'll have to be somewhat mellow comparatively as the obsticles in a world round are slightly harder than what we're used to competing on over here. I've had plenty of practice on the Big Stuff since I've moved closer to Lucerne so I think I'll be ready to attempt anything those guys are hitting.

Hey Martin, I'm counting on you to have that extra minder for me :D

Andy, how do you make one of those polls where my friends here can vote to see how I place?

Hey DG,

There's this cozy little bar across the bay with some unique entertainment. One particular cocktail waitress has a team full monty sticker on her tab pad so we plan on visiting that spot for a moment. A couple of boys joined the TFM on a party night at the last World Round and they will never forget it. I just wonder how they explained to their wives how their underwear ended up on their heads.

So are you down with the sickness???