Gilera What ?

malcra

Yep remember those days well! when everyone who rode suzuki ap50's wore texaco suzuki padock jackets!!! :P i had a fizzer! that was a fab little bike poss, why i love yams so much! remember the gilera's well to you'll hear them blearing up the road then hear a clanking sound as one of the pedals would fall off! :thumbup: Also remember the Gileras rear light used to rotate all the wayround in the housing when revved up from the vibes! a mate used to have a cimatti kaimen enduro now that was a f**king beauty! rare as hens teeth! that was the only one i'd ever seen!

it had some strange features like a really square cyl,head with the words compact system stamped on it? also little crocodile stickers on the engine covers? weird!!! :beer:

Yep remember those days well! when everyone who rode suzuki ap50's wore texaco suzuki padock jackets!!! :P i had a fizzer! that was a fab little bike poss, why i love yams so much! remember the gilera's well to you'll hear them blearing up the road then hear a clanking sound as one of the pedals would fall off! :thumbup: Also remember the Gileras rear light used to rotate all the wayround in the housing when revved up from the vibes! a mate used to have a cimatti kaimen enduro now that was a f**king beauty! rare as hens teeth! that was the only one i'd ever seen!

it had some strange features like a really square cyl,head with the words compact system stamped on it? also little crocodile stickers on the engine covers? weird!!! :beer:

The Gilera on ebay sold for a grand. The Cimatti is a nice one, a bit like my old Malaguti. There is a book out called Funky Mopeds by Richard Skelton for the fans of the sports mopeds. Its on ebay but is cheaper on Amazon. :thumbup:

Edited by bo drinker