Mackenzie National Venue

ruffrider

Looking forward to the MacKenzie National on 5th Aug (weekend after Hawkstone) :lol:

Can anyone offer advice on how best to get there/exact location

I know it's at Brimham Rocks (near Pateley Bridge) but we've never been there.

its well signed posted from all directions around Pately bridge i would presume coming from Leeds you will come up the A61 to RIPLEY then take the B6165 to SUMMERBRIDGE turn right up hill onto HARTWITH BANK which takes you right up to BRIMHAM ROCKS, but will be well signed from most diretions.

That's pretty much it. Really easy to find. We take the A1 and head for Knaresborough then follow the signs for Ripley Castle hence on to Pateley Bridge on the B6165. The signs for Brimham Rocks are dotted all up the road to Pateley as several roads connect with the road up from Burnt Yates. Alternatively head for Ripon then follow the Signs for Pateley Bridge on to the B6265. Again It's signed regularly from the main Road.

The Venue itself Shares an entrance with the Tourist attraction but follow the flags for the event car park as It will be cheaper than the National Trusts!!! I'll be observing on a section that day. Don't know which one yet!!

Edited by Telecat