Trials/gcse's

olly g

The trials central trial on the 30th of May, is just before the majority of my final GCSE exams. I will not be allowed to ride tthe event, because I will be 'revising'! Did the organisers of the trials realise that such a clash was apparent, and our there any other 16 year olds out there about to take their GCSE's that also cannot ride the trials? Sorry just wondering thats all

cheers from olly

There are more important things than trials in the world olly, and whilst it may be a disappointment for you not to be able to star at the trial theres always next year!

GCSE's are for life not just for christmas? Do that extra revision and then you will get a great job and can reduce the financial burden on your parents! :D

I have a Systems and Control (Electronic with added crap) on the 28th May...TC will be a lovely break after the exams.

Olly, keep in mind, no GCSE's...no job...no money...no trials. Go for the exams, they'll be other trials Im sure...

Cheers for the advice guys, but I never had any intention of boycotting my exams for the trial, just wondered if any one else is in the same position. Heath, I will have to come out with you when you get the new to, and as for the girls they can wait for a month, exams are more important!

cheers again from olly