Jumbo : Del Orto Carb Intake

malcra

Hi Malcra

Get a polypenco one turned up?? timing was my answer for bottom end trial useable response - I run 30 mm delortos and have a fine bottom end now!!! lol - the 28 I found makes it naturally very over responsive. I have no def formula for the timing other than I retarded mine by a few mil on the stator and struck lucky - so much so I dare not re adjust. Scrumpyjack will bear witness to this - nearly laid the bike up as a bit of eye candy cos it rode so lumpy bottom end - best mod so far - modern fuel burns differently to 80s vintage....

Good luck

jumbostu

Arghh, just bought a new 28mm, so won't be getting a 30mm just yet...I've just made a neophrene sleeve for the 28mm carb so it now fits snugly.

I will probably play around with the timing today once I've fixed all the other problems that I'd not got round to fixing.

As for the sidecar crew, Gavin has basically said he never go near the sidecar with me driving... Anyway he's left the Hungerstone SWM Team now; bought a rather bling TLR250 (could have bought 5 320TL's for the same money)