Beta Techno 99 250cc

toesnomore

Place casing on a piece of wood with the main bearings facing down crank side down remove crank seal and gently tap bearings out using a brass drift being carefull not to damage casing! YOU can also use a press for removing them and refiting new ones! i would also get your conrod changed while your there as these wear the same as main bearings!

Place casing on a piece of wood with the main bearings facing down crank side down remove crank seal and gently tap bearings out using a brass drift being carefull not to damage casing! YOU can also use a press for removing them and refiting new ones! i would also get your conrod changed while your there as these wear the same as main bearings!

thanks betarick Ihave the main bearings out the ones im haveing problems with i the kick start shaft and gear saft bearings which cant bb prest out as the caseing is on the other side. thanks again .any ideas

thanks betarick Ihave the main bearings out the ones im haveing problems with i the kick start shaft and gear saft bearings which cant bb prest out as the caseing is on the other side. thanks again .any ideas

I have only changed main crank and gearbox bearings and selecter drum bearings i will have a look at a engine diagram and get back to you!