Michigan Places To Ride

mxasp

I live in mid-michigan, 2001 montesa and I are looking for places and people to ride with. It seems the semi local meets never fit into my schedule ,though I did one and it was fun. Need others to learn from and push me. Been riding alone for my first two years at this.

mxasp,

Welcome to trials centeral!

If your in mid michigan i am assuming the lansing area ish...?

We have a group called mid michigan trails based out of chelsea/vermontville. The property owner out there is named Aaron. He speratically comes on here but i know that he rides about twice a week minimum. That bums me out because he usually beats me.

I live in Dearborn but ride in flint with my club about once a week. I am not sure exactly where you are but i also ride here in dearborn about once a week as well.

We also have a bunch of guys out near traverse city and grand rapids. We only have members as far north as gaylord and as far south as south bend indiana/ Goshen indiana. With that being stated i can help get you intouch with somebody to go riding with. Tomorrow we have an event up just north the pallace of auburn hills. www.motatrials.org next saturday i will be up in flint getting ready for our trials. Welcome to come join if you want. There are about 60 die hard trials riders in michigan and another 25 or so who come out just to play everyonce in a while.

Email me biffscell@yahoo.com

--Biff

Good deal, thanks guys. I am in Saginaw. The one event I did compete in was down by Ann Arbor. Going to watch MX of Nations event next week,that should be awesome.

Would like to join the Bent fender club as that is the closest to me I believe?.

Scott

If you want to join bent fenders then i am the guy who you have to talk to.

Here is what you need to do.

1. showup

2. ride with us.

3. have fun... hahahaha

Its just that simple. We could use the new member.

Zippy lives in St. Charles. (south of saginaw) He should be chiming in any time now.... ahemm zippy....

--Biff

I will be up in flint (at the bent fenders property) this next Sunday (not saturday as i previously planned) If your around i should be there from about 1ish till i get tired around 5 or 6ish. Come hang out if you want. We are west on Mt. Morris off of 75 about 3 miles in brent creek. (flushing area)

--Biff

biffsgasgas Posted Today, 02:08 PM

If you want to join bent fenders then i am the guy who you have to talk to.

Here is what you need to do.

1. showup

2. ride with us.

3. have fun... hahahaha

Its just that simple. We could use the new member.

Zippy lives in St. Charles. (south of saginaw) He should be chiming in any time now.... ahemm zippy....

--Biff

He forgot

4. watch Biff crash and laugh your a*** off.

mxasp

Yep Bent Fenders is the closest geographically to you. Biff is a good guy to get a hold of rides more than most of us.

pm me and I can give easy to follow directions to our club property, if you would like to come out.

I may be there saturday Sept 15 (depends on if the wife lets me go out and play)

Look for the bald, fat guy wearing shorts while riding.

Sam,

You gotta admit it does look cool!!!!

Did we mention ALL WGASA members need the tattoo?

wait wait wait since i am sorta kinda ish president of wgasa and i dont like needles..... well if its for the cuase and if we get me drunk enough then maaaaayyy be.

Mxpasp dont be alarmed.... We are a bunch of goof balls who love to ride. If we dont see you this weekend or at bent fenders 23rd then ann arbor is the 30th. Come ride!

--Biff

Now, that I'm a pround member of the WGASA Bike gang, I guess I'll have to get a penguin tattoo also! I have a nice bare spot up on top. :rotfl:

Story Time!!! I had a Tattoo parlor next door to my place of buisness, once driving in I notice the good old boys grilling out and smoking scooby snacks, no harm, I guess? They hollard, hey Sam, want a schiskabob? I declined and waived. A day or two later I walk by and noticed Wayne, the artist, sterilizing his needles on the same grill! :o

Edited by Sam