Crank Case

franticfantic

• 2 weeks later...

GOOD LUCK FINDING ANY CASINGS FOR A 95 SECTION .WHY DO YOU NEED THEM ? WILL THEY NOT REPAIR ? IT WOULD BE CHEAPER TO REPAIR THAN REPLACE .

The right hand casing has been damaged in the usual way and the piece that broke off is missing it was like this when i bought the bike so unfortunately I can

GOOD LUCK FINDING ANY CASINGS FOR A 95 SECTION .WHY DO YOU NEED THEM ? WILL THEY NOT REPAIR ? IT WOULD BE CHEAPER TO REPAIR THAN REPLACE .

The right hand casing has been damaged in the usual way and the piece that broke off is missing it was like this when i bought the bike so unfortunately I can

I'm in the states and have a section I want to get rid of. I bought it for $250usd and it was not in the best of shape. I was told by the guy "that it ran last month" and had that confirmed by several people. Motor turns easy, but there is no spark, and I'm tired of trying to hunt down parts.

I'm in the states and have a section I want to get rid of. I bought it for $250usd and it was not in the best of shape. I was told by the guy "that it ran last month" and had that confirmed by several people. Motor turns easy, but there is no spark, and I'm tired of trying to hunt down parts.

There are plenty of a parts available her in the Uk but the prices can be pricey for new old stock as they say, I have two 95 sections one just for parts. Have you got any pictures of your bike you could post.?