N.a.t.c. Rider Poll

jim w.

To all 2007 National Riders: I sent out the Rider Poll to all National Riders,last week. You should have received the Rider poll in the mail, or will receive it soon. If you would , please fill it out as soon as you get it. We had a great return of 51% last year, and it would be great to have that many again. Thanks in Advance. Jim Watson (Rider Poll)

We don't stop riding because we get old!

We get old because we stop riding!

• 2 weeks later...

]There is still time to get your Rider Poll in! 38% of the Riders have sent back There Form, Last year we had 51% Returned. So find the form and fill it out. Thanks Jim Watson (rider Poll)

Edited by jim w.

I did fill it out, I did mail it, only problem it is late. I mailed it today. Hope it not too late, but on a happy note I really enjoyed the Ohio rounds that I rode. First time ever riding a national and thouroughly ejoyed myself.

Do you only get one if you pre entered an event? I post entered an event and never got one.

If you rode and Finished at least one Event you should have received a Survey. Send me a E-mail At: observedtrials@prodigy.net With your Ph. # and I will give you a call and fill it out over the Telephone. Thanks for your Reply. Jim Watson ( Rider Poll)